Learn. Discover. Be Free.
¬ from ideas to implementation
Hi. I’m Andrea. I love helping people take the complex and make it simple.
I’m a coach and business strategist living in New Zealand (although I’m based in South East Asia for the winter).
I’ve always been fascinated by business and the people who run them. My past career as a corporate lawyer saw me assisting clients internationally to pursue their business goals. I’m now a trusted advisor (some would say a secret weapon) in another way.
I’ve worked with a wide range of individual clients, executives and entrepreneurs and organisations. My mission is to help people take their ideas and make them a reality by providing tips and tools, as well as inspiration, to move from ideas to implementation in the simplest way.
I was once described as scarily organised. It’s one of my superpowers that I will bring to help create a safe space for you to plan your next move.
I want my clients to work smarter not harder. Being exhausted and busy has become a badge of honour that we wear yet it is down grading our quality of life. It’s time for a new direction.
Tales of Business and Adventure
- Kuang Si Waterfalls (watch out for the bears!)
- How to link to scheduled blog posts
- From Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang (by slow boat)
- 8 lesson abandoned Thai dogs taught me about life
- The White Temple – simply extraordinary!
- 5 tips to save money on your legal fees
- Finding fantastic Thai temples by accident (Wat Bupparam and Chedi Luang)
Categories To Explore
- 30 Day Blog Challenge (25)
- Book Reviews (3)
- Business Law Made Simple (7)
- Career change (5)
- Giving Back (9)
- Happiness at Work (11)
- House sitting (4)
- Life of freedom (15)
- Personal development (18)
- Photography (42)
- Tech Tips (1)
- Travel Adventures (36)
Work With Me
“Andrea talked everything through in an incredibly clear way, patiently answered all my questions and helped me to find a way through the maze without feeling overwhelmed.”Carla Watkins