You don’t want your business to just survive.
To be exhausted by the overwhelm of the never ending to-do list. To be without a clear sense of business direction. To feel uninspired. Mediocre.
You are enough, your business idea is brilliant and you have so much to share with the world!
Let me help by guiding you through the overwhelm, clarifying your direction and crafting a strategic business plan that will work for you so you can get excited about your business again.
You get to take advantage of the business experience I’ve gained through my 17+ years as a corporate lawyer, as well as what I’ve learned from completing my accounting degree (that’s right, I speak words AND numbers!) and my coaching qualification.
If you wish you had someone to discuss your business with and that you didn’t have to do everything by yourself then come and chat to me.
Here’s how we can work together
Borrow my Business Brain
- You’ve got an idea or two. Actually make that six or seven!
- What you’d really like is an objective, experienced business brain to take a look at your world and help you sort through the indecision and uncertainty you’re feeling.
- In this one hour session we’ll take an honest look at your business (or business idea), so that you can clear the confusion and get clarity.
- Are you feeling stuck? Overwhelmed? Not sure which direction to go with your business, let alone what on earth you need to write about on your blog?!
- You’d like someone to bounce your ideas off, who will keep you accountable (& encourage you) so you can make a big leap towards the business of your dreams.
- We’ll dive into your business over 4 weeks and look at what’s working and what’s not & how to get you unstuck.
Time to Thrive
- You really want to get your business off the ground and take it the next level.
- You need more. More clarity. More time. More money. More freedom.
- You’d like an experienced business coach to guide you .
- We’ll work together over 3 months to take a detailed look at your business and create a solid strategy for your business.
Andrea talked through the business side of things– structures, contracts, terms and conditions – in an incredibly clear way, patiently answered all my questions and helped me to find a way through the maze without feeling overwhelmed.
We covered an amazing amount of information in the call, so it took me a while to process it all and apply it, but lots of things I’d been stalling on or panicking about made much more sense afterwards, and it was much easier than I’d expected to apply this to my business!Carla Watson
Before we get started
There is a mindset shift that needs to happen to take you from corporate worker to CEO. I’m prepared to ask you the hard questions and be a persistent force who won’t stop supporting and guiding you until you’re making progress towards your dream business.
I have the objectivity and perspective to see your business in a way you may no longer be capable of seeing. Gaining this clarity will allow you to move forward again with confidence knowing that you’ve got a tailor made plan that is really going to work for you.
I’ll be there cheering you on every step of the way. I know from my experience how important it is to have someone there for you; encouraging you to stretch and grow.
- You want a life less ordinary.
- You commit to change, even when it scares the hell out of you.
- You love to learn new things, especially those that will help you create a business that you love.
- You’re willing to put in the work and invest time to take the actions that we discuss.
What credentials do you have?
I graduated from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand,with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) in 1992. To round things off I graduated with a Bachelor of Law in 1995.
I worked as a corporate lawyer for 17+ years, in both New Zealand and London. My work covered banking & finance, stock market listings, mergers & acquisition and general commercial work (in other words, writing and negotiating LOTS of contracts!).
I became a CoachInc Core Essentials graduate in 2009. The training program included 77 classroom hours, an exam and 20 coaching hours.
I’ve since completed the Core Consulting Leadership For Women 2 day workshop and the Institute For Strategic Leadership Masterclass in Strategy, Change & Organisational Development.
I’ve been blogging for over 5 years. My writing has been featured on Huffington Post and Tiny Buddha (to name two of my favourites).
How are your 1:1 sessions held?
You used to be a lawyer. Do you provide legal advice?
What times can I book in for a 1:1 session?
How do I pay you? Do you take credit cards?
What happens after I pay you?
When you click on any of the “Book Your Sessions” buttons, you’ll be taken to PayPal where you can make your secure deposit via credit card or your own PayPal account.
You will then get a welcome mail from me with everything you need to know to get ready for our first call. You’ll get instructions on what you need to do to prepare for our call(s), how to schedule your call(s) and who to email for support.
If you’ve purchased a product that your welcome email will contain the details of how you download your new purchase.