I was lucky enough to go to D’Urville Island earlier this year to do a week of volunteering for the Department of Conservation. I really loved the experience and made some great new friends. Two of whom are now my pen pals! I received my first wonderful parcel from Maia (8) and Lena (6). Such talented artists!!
- Why Habits (Not Goals) Are The Key To Success
- What Does Your Perfect Day Look Like?
- How To Create A Vision Board For The Life You Want
- How To Stop Procrastinating Your Life Away
- Book Review: Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- How To Create Your 90 Day Plan
- Is Your Life Full of Big or Little Stones? Getting your priorities in order